Are you the kind of person who needs to know when the latest Patterson books are available for checkout? Do you enjoy reading the latest research on a certain subject? Perhaps you are in search of new artistic inspiration? If so, we suggest looking into our preferred searches feature. If you sign up for preferred searches, you will receive an email at the beginning of each week, alerting you to what is new! Here is how you get started:
- Visit our catalog web page.
- Be sure to log in with your library card number and pin.
- Search for anything you’d like – author, subject matter etc.
- Once the list displays, notice a button for save as preferred searches.
- Click on that button and the subject (or author) is now part of your preferred searches. The following week you should start receiving emails!